To be honest, I am a “pack only the necessities” kind of mom and it really has its benefits! I found that packing everything under the sun for “what if” moments made me feel overwhelmed & really weighed down..LITERALLY!
So what is in my diaper bag? Below are my toddler must haves!
Snacks on Snacks:
- Honestly, this is my absolute number one when going anywhere these days! If Henley is hungry- our day is going to be full of grumpy tantrums that are driven by that hangry feeling we all get!
- I found great stackable bento boxes at target! They are perfect for daycare and when we are on-the-go!
- Go-to snacks: Granola bars, Fruit Strips, containers of apples, strawberries, carrots, mini PBJ sandwiches, turkey and cheese, crackers, and goldfish
- Man can this girl guzzle water! I usually keep two kid friendly re-useable water bottles with us at all times. I got ours from Cotton On Kids on Clearance for $5!
- This is obvious haha I feel like I never want to live without wipes!
- BUT fingers crossed diapers will be off my pack list soon!
Change of Clothes:
- Whether we are at the park, a target run, going to a friends, there is always a chance for spills, getting way to dirty, or diaper leaks.
- Henley is growing out of the car toy stage , but loves books! I keep 2/3 books and rotate them every few days!
Sunscreen and Sunglasses:
- Henley is in a “bright sun” “oh no sun” “eyes too bright” phase and sunglasses do just the trick!
- water bottle