I was so so excited to be working on Henley’s toddler room when we moved! I wanted to create a fun, but still minimal simple space that she could grow with. We knew she would be in her crib for a bit longer (basically waiting until she decides to crawl out of that thing-haha!) but we also wanted to leave space for a big girl bed in the future. We are so lucky that her room has so much space! We were able to create a reading space, a space for toys, her play kitchen, and my absolute favorite, her swing!
- Paint Color: Sherwin Williams “Sweet as a Peach”
- Rug: Well Woven Gwendolyn Blush Modern Bohemian Rug or Home Depot Mystic Gwendolyn Modern Bohemian Vintage Medallion Blush
- Reading Corner Rug: Faux Fur Rug
- Pillows: Home Goods
- Play Kitchen: Ikea and under $100!
- Bookshelf: Ikea Kallax Shelf Unit. They have so many sizes and it is SO functional!
- Swing: Macrame Baby Swing @hangahammock or an awesome amazon find for half the price!
- Mirror: Target Wooden Ladder Mirror (currently not in stock) but here’s another Target Free Standing Mirror that is super similar
- Crib: Baby Mod Marley 3-in-1 Convertable Crib
- Fiddle Leaf Tree: Real from Home Depot
- Wall Hang: I made it myself
- Rocking Horse: My grandpa actually made it for me when I was younger but linking some others for you!