My inspo came from one single Pinterest picture and I will say I am so happy how our master bedroom turned out. I wanted a clean minimal and more modern space that didn’t feel cluttered or over decorated. The only thing that is missing is a rug, which was a veto from the hubby! We replaced all the carpet upstairs and he hates when rugs on carpets haha! I had to pick my battle my for this one! He let me have a rug in Henley’s room, so I guess we both won!
ALL THE LINK ARE BELOW!
- Frames Above Bed: Ikea
- Prints: Society 6 Abstract Art Print
- Bed Frame: Thuma
- Mattress: Puffy Mattress
- Bedding: Mellanni Fine Linens– Code: 10Mellanni41 or from Amazon
- Nightstands: we bought them from offer up and they are pretty much sold out/ out of stock everywhere!
- Wicker Double Laundry Basket: Amazon, Overstock, World Market. They also sell a ton of similar ones at HomeGoods and TJ Maxx!
- Dresser: Purchased this from Craigslist for $50 about 8 years ago and its one of my favorite pieces! Always check FB marketplace, Offer Up
- Plants all real from Lowes or Home Depot (Keep your reciepts! If they die you can return or exchange!)
- Acrylic Jewelry Box (I found mine for $12 at Home Goods) & Acrylic Sunglass Box
- Matte Black Ceiling Fan: Home Depot